Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family

I hope that you do not care that I posts so many pics of my critters. I do have a granddaughter, but no pics bc my son does not update his family pics often enough. I guess his thinking is that he sees her everyday, except when he is gone on a mission, but I live in Texas, while they are in Colorado, and I only get to see them maybe twice a year if I am lucky.

But if I had pics, I would post them. I can tell you she is a character! Ali is 7 yrs. old going on 16. She is very strong willed and determined to get what she want when she wants it. My kind of girl. She is going to be hard on a man someday bc her daddy is her hero and no man will ever live up to her expectations of her daddy. So I am giving notice to any future suitors, watch out for my granddaughter and her daddy. I am sure he will not like the young man that comes calling on her for a date in the future!

I am blessed that I have a wonderful daughter, Cj, the young woman that married my son. I hate the word daughter N law bc she is so much more to me than a DnL. I love her dearly and call her friend. I admire her for all that she does and continues to do for their family. She has really grown into a beautiful woman with a heart of gold. I don't want to embarass her, but she would be the kind of daughter I would have loved to had. My MnL did not like me at all, so I was determined to treat my DnL better than my MnL did me. Most of all, I love her for who she is and for loving my son bc she makes him very happy.

No comments: