Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am addicted




OK, I admit it, I am addicted to blogging. I love everthing about it. Reading other blogs, commenting, writing on my blog. I am sure this newness will wear off soon and I will be like so many other bloggers that are burnt out and have nothing to say. I understand their pain in not always being able to write, and I feel awful for them. Just hope that their writer's block goes away. Maybe, they are just having a bad day. Some are so funny that I can't wait to read what they will say next.

I wish I could be a little more humorous. Most people don't get me, so blogging is a way for me to communicate my thoughts and feelings and even deep dark secrets. On days when I feel like crap, I just blog and it makes me feel better. Can I live without blogging? Oh my gosh, I am not sure. One week, my get up and go, had got up and gone and I blogged all day. There is just one little problem.

I tend to forget everything else. Housework, washing clothes, cooking, working in the yard. Yes, I am obessed with blogging. Just wish that more of my friends would blog. This is the first time in a long while that I have not worked and for the last year, I have really been lost without something to do...tah dah, I found blogging!

My other favorite thing to do is to play games on the computer, never saw that one comming? I am becoming like my kids, my grown kids still play games on the computer. I know I should be reading a book, but is't blogging a form of reading?

2 comments:

Dawn Drover said...

LOL... welcome to the world of blogging. I've burnt out so many times it's not funny. Housework has gone down a few notches on the priority list... But still I cannot give it up... I have too many friends from around the globe. How can I walk away from that? It took me a year and a half to stop obsessing...
Actually I think I may need a 12 step program :D

Finding Pam said...

Hahahahahaha! Dawn... Very funny and so true. I tell myself that I can't blog until I do something constructive? Still working on it.