Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after



My Pansies



This little guy is having to work overtime because of my

dogs.




Our family picture.




My silly dogs, the cats are sleeping somewhere?



Thankfully, my son and his family have made it back to Colorado safely while pulling a trailer full of furniture. They avoided most of the bad weather, but he had to replace the tarps that shredded on the trip. As for me, I am so tired that I can hardly move. My sister n law used the green beans I had aside on Thanksgiving day and did not tell me, so I had to buy some more for a family meal for a man that died from our church. I am not even sure if that makes any sense?

We made our yearly family picture of all of us yesterday and of course we all look so goofy! It is one of our family traditions. I also took a picture of a young squirrel gathering and hiding nuts. Now, he is really cute. My cats have been hiding because of all the people and dogs. I will take a picture them later. I am thankful all made it home safely. It was the last Thanksgiving in this old home. So, it really meant a lot to all of us. Now I am cleaning for my next event, garden club Christmas luncheon on Thursday.

2 comments:

Chickie said...

Oh wow, you had a house full!

Dawn Drover said...

Just stopped by to say hello... and my what a beautiful family photo!
Take care!