Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holy Communion



We have just returned from church. There is something so moving, so Holy, about Christmas Eve service. Christmas Eve Communion always makes me cry. The birth of our Lord and Savior makes the world pause for a moment and rejoice. Every year I say I am not going to cry and yet every year, as the spirit touches me and I am moved to tears by the birth of the little baby Jesus.

This year is the last year at my church because we are moving. I am saddened by the loss of loved ones in our church this holiday season. It is just so difficult to see people you love in your church in tears because their loved ones have just died. It brings me to tears to see them so sad. We have lost many great people this year. I love and admire these widows and family members for their strength and courage to go on. May God lift them up in their suffering and sorrow.

Peace and Love

2 comments:

Chickie said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Finding Pam said...

Chickie, thank you for the nice comment. You are really being nice to ChiChi 2.0 ? Right? LOL