Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Stealing: The AnyHow Meme

Sunday Stealing: The AnyHow Meme
1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Not only believe it but have seen it.
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be? World Peace, tolerance...I would loose weight!
3. Do you believe in eternity love? Yes, for all eternity that is how much God loves us.
4. What feeling do you love most? Helping people.
5. What feeling do you hate the most? Being sad.
6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? Of course, friends are to be cherished and loved.
7. Do you believe in God? No doubt about Him.
8. Who cares for you most? God, my husband, and family
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? passion
10. What emotion do you like to show? compassion and love
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do? I would talk about it.
12. Who do you admire most? That would be hard to narrow it down to one person. My grandparents.
13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room? don't go there.
14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is? don't really know.
15. What color did you use to dye your hair? use to? well brown
16. Why are you doing this meme? for fun
17. What do you do when you're moody? stay home, eat chocolate and watch old movies
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married? I was 22 years old.
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do? Spend it with family and pray a lot.
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream? My friend
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this? I was on the phone
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed? How could I see where I am going. I sometimes walk backward bc it burns more calories.
26. Is there a quote you live by? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
27. Do you want someone you cannot have? No, I have got the man I love.
28. Who always makes you laugh? My friends
29. What was the worst idea you've had this week? Thinking I could just eat one cookie?
30. Do you speak another language other than English? Si
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please

2 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Great meme. #29 made me LOL

Mimi Lenox said...

I've been on a cookie binge myself lately. I love the Christmas graphics in your sidebar. Very festive!