Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Award from Cherie at Butterfly dreamer...








Blog Award from Cherie

"This symbol is the Native American symbol for vision for world peace.
I wanted to make it a blog award.
My award is a little different than most in the blog universe , as I offer it freely to everyone. There are no rules governing it. Take it freely as a love offering from me.
Pay it forward to anyone you would like that has inspired you in any way. Give it freely.
You do not have to acknowledge me in any way for this award on your blog. It is a love gift from me to you because all of you are inspirational in your own way. Just copy and paste it to your blog as an inspiration award"


http://butterflydreamer-dreamlight.blogspot.com/



Thank you Cherie for this wonderful award. It is a gift of love from your heart and I appreciate your honesty and sincerety in your writing. If you have not visited Butterflydreamer, I encourage you to stop and spend some time. I would like to encourage all of my readers to grab this award and wear it proudly. You all deserve it! I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my wonderful friends. You bring so much to the blogging world and to me.

3 comments:

Dr.John said...

Congratulations both on thre award and being loved by the giver.

Bar L. said...

What a beautiful award! I love it.

Congrats on all your recent awards....you need to build a special cabinet for them!!

Finding Pam said...

You are all welcome to have this award because you are all so deserving of it as well.

While I am thankful for these awards, I am not accustomed to accolades. I doubt if I get any more. But I do like them.