Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I don't know why I have not had anything to write about as of late, but this is the place I am in right now. I have been busy with work, my sister, candy, and just life. I seem to be on the road a lot lately because there is nothing available here as far a grocery stores. I am sick of wally world, but that is the price you pay for living deep in the country. LOL

In fact, my accent has become worse, if that is possible! I just tell everyone that I am from the deepest part of east Texas with this long drawl. People are having trouble understanding my accent. I think I sound like a foreigner. Oh my, what's a girl to do? Y'all come back now.

Candy and I are having so much fun. I keep her laughing with my driving and road rage. Those drivers are not doing what I want them to do. She cooked supper last night and has been busy. I was telling her DIL that we had not gotten along so well in such a long time. I ask Candy when the last time was and she said "April 11, 1950". Jokester that she is...that was the day I was born. Ha Ha...love you too sister!

We are off to the next big little town to do some shopping and accupuncture and maybe a pedicure. Have a great day.

12 comments:

Dawn Drover said...

Have a great day and enjoy your sister :)
Don't worry about your accent... I'm a newfie and it can't get much worse than that!
xo

Sandee said...

Hi Pam - Great to see a post from you. I was wondering what you were up to.

Just enjoy your sister. I've got a great one too. :)

Akelamalu said...

You have accupuncture? I've always wanted to try it, what's it like?

Strawberry Girl said...

Ahhh Wallie World, funny you call it that too. Sometimes ya just arn't in the mood to blog... glad to hear from ya though. (Ya'll) ;p

Dr.John said...

A sister can be a blessing or a pain.
Have fun shopping and being stuck with needles.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your sister and do get that pedicure. They are such a delicious treat!

Finding Pam said...

Hey Dawn, we did have a wonderful day. Now it is pouring down raining and we are under a tornado watch.

What does a Newfie accent sound like? LOL

Sandee, I am still here, just been busy. I love my sister and I am glad that you have a great one too.

Akelamula, I have been doing accumpucture since November, and my RA is in remission since I started it. It sure beats the meds that I was taking and the weight gain that went with it. I go in April for my 6 month check up with the RA doctor. It does not hurt and it is so beneficial to me.

Hey SG, it seems I spend too much time and money at that place. Maybe I have a writer's block from all the shopping. LOL

Dr. John, Luckily my sister is not a pain or the needles.

Meridith, we did everything but the pedicure. We just ran out of time. Maybe after work tomorrow. We will get them no matter what.

Hey, I could post pics of our feet when they are pretty!

Have a great day everyone!

Dawn Drover said...

I'll post an accent for you this weekend!

Finding Pam said...

Thank you Dawn, I would love to hear your accent! hahaha

Dawn Drover said...

psst! got something for you ;)

Thom said...

Very nice...I really liked them all :)

Bar L. said...

Hey Pammy! Sounds like you and Candy are having fun. I love southern and Canadian accents (Hi Dawn!). Pedicures are so important, I don't feel good unless my toes look pretty