Here we go...
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? A Mexican restaurant called Superior Bar & Grill in Shreveport, La. They make excellant Mexican food.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Mexican food, especially if it is really good mex-tex food. I think I must have some Mexican in me because I like it so much.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? How about a couple of babies via c-sections, and maybe a couple of useless parts that just quit working like my gallbladder.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? A very large Queen Ann style wing back chair...ugh, it was too heavy.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not yet. Does fainting count?
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I don't think so. I would worry too much about it and might miss out on a lot of fun.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Emily
8. What’s your goal for the year? Stay healthy.
9. Last person you hugged? My sweet sister, Candace.
10. First place you went this morning? The first place I went this morning was to a furniture store and bought four chairs.
11. Do you always answer your phone? Of course not! Half the time I can't even find it in my purse. Personally, I think it is a bother, except when someone calls me
12. It's four am in the morning and your phone rings. Who is it? My best friend's teenage daughter, Jeannie. Last summer she stayed with me a lot and I am like a second Mom to her.
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? would like to have blue eyes and while your at it. Since I am 5'1''could I change my height to 5'8"? I would love to be tall and not have to hear Hubs sing "Short People" everytime I can't reach something. In fact, I would rather be taller than to have those blue eyes. If you don't mind, please?
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Just to make it to the next one.
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? It is looking very bright and I am excited!
16. Do you have any saved texts? Just a few.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Unfortunately, yes. It was a long time ago.
18. Do you have an accent? Of course, a very charming southern accent.
19. What was the last song to make you cry? Probably the one I was singing. Need I say more?
20. What did you do last night? The same thing I am doing tonight. I'm not telling.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? No, not yet, I still haven't reached the top yet.
22. Current hate right now? You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
23. Met someone who changed your life? My Hubs, definately...
24. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't think I remember but it was uneventful and quiet.
25. What song represents you? I'm Moving On by Rascal flats. This song was my mantra about letting go of my horrible childhood. It was so cathartic for me. " I'm moving on, at last I can see, life has been patiently waiting for me" Powerful words.