Friday, April 10, 2009
Today is Friday’s Fave Five. It is hosted by Living To Tell The Story. If you click on the picture above you can get the instructions for FFF. Your hostess of the mostess is Suzanne and I thank you for hosting. So here is this weeks FFF:
Sorry this is a little late, but I just found this blog through Thom's blog. Hope you don't mind.
1. I am so excited that my sister, Candy, is doing much better with her pain. She is still not sleeping at night because she can't turn her mind off.
2. I am thankful for this beautiful day.
3. I love Holy week. I have not found a church in our new town yet. Easter is my most favorite holiday of the whole year. I am always moved and touched so deeply in my heart about Jesus' obdience to God.
4. I enjoyed work and had a few designs to create with beautiful flowers.
5. Hubs has tilled up a nice plot of ground for our garden, and this morning we went to Home Depot to pick out vegetables to plant this weekend.