Friday, April 10, 2009












Today is Friday’s Fave Five. It is hosted by Living To Tell The Story. If you click on the picture above you can get the instructions for FFF. Your hostess of the mostess is Suzanne and I thank you for hosting. So here is this weeks FFF:



Sorry this is a little late, but I just found this blog through Thom's blog. Hope you don't mind.


1. I am so excited that my sister, Candy, is doing much better with her pain. She is still not sleeping at night because she can't turn her mind off.

2. I am thankful for this beautiful day.

3. I love Holy week. I have not found a church in our new town yet. Easter is my most favorite holiday of the whole year. I am always moved and touched so deeply in my heart about Jesus' obdience to God.

4. I enjoyed work and had a few designs to create with beautiful flowers.

5. Hubs has tilled up a nice plot of ground for our garden, and this morning we went to Home Depot to pick out vegetables to plant this weekend.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Hi Pam. Thanks for joining in on Fave Five. It is never too late!

Saying a prayer for your sister. It's good news that she is doing better with her pain and we'll pray she also has peace for her thoughts so she can get some good sleep!

I love this week and Easter celebrations too. I hope you find a great church in your new place.

Finding Pam said...

Susanne, thank you so much for visiting my blog and welcoming me to FFF. I appreciate any and all prayers. God is so good to us.

Blessings, Pam

Willow said...

Welcome to Fave Five. I hope your sister is better soon.

Happy Easter! He is risen~