Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thanks to Dawn and Thom...

I'll be there for you...

Dawn at Twisted Sister gave me this award and then Thom at Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever... passed it along to me as well. It's a Friends Prize. So I just want to say that I am very grateful for all my friends here in the blogging world. Thank you Dawn and Thom very much. I love both of you.

The following rules came with this prize: These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.I know some of you don't do awards or meme's and that some of you may have already received this award... and that's okay. You are under no obligation to play along... so with that being said...My nominees are:

Strawberry Girl's Reflections
My Little Corner of the world
Barefoot in the Garden
Nick's Bytes
my crazy world
Iowa Grasslands
Holding Patterns
Wendster's Blog
Writing from the Inside Out




20 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Congratulations Pam! Two of them! And what a sweet friend you are to pass it along to me! I'll be sharing soon..
hugs
Sandi

Dr.John said...

Congratulations.
You deserve the award.

Strawberry Girl said...

Congratulations Pam!! You are defiantly one good lady and I am glad to know you. :D Thanks for thinking of me.

Finding Pam said...

I hope you like awards? Congrats to you as well.

Finding Pam said...

Thank you Dr.John. I don't know what I did, but since I like these awards I always enjoy getting one.

Finding Pam said...

Annie, Congrats to you as well. You are one sweet young lady and I am glad that I met you too.

Hope this cheers you up!

Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

Very nice award, Pam!

Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

O! And thank you!

wendy said...

Next order of business:

THANK YOU for the blog prize. I love it and I am toting it over to my blog right now.

And I am going to try that word/story challenge too. I've never done one before, but I'm game to try something new. hee!

Thank you thank you thank you! for the day brightener.

wendy said...

Oops. Forgot to congratulate YOU for your award.

I will NEVER make it at parties and social events. My manners. Geesh.

Congratulations on your award and YES you've earned it. You exemplify the attributes in the list VERY well. Perfect choice by the committee.

Akelamalu said...

Congratulations on the Award Pam, well deserved m'dear. x

Thom said...

You da bomb :) And you are most welcome :)

Thom said...

We have an answer to Bloscar. It's on my blog under your comment A to Z Meme

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Congrats to you and also: Thank you !!! I will post it tomorrow :)

Sandee said...

Congratulations on a well deserved award. Way cool.

Have a terrific day. :)

Mark said...

Congratulations on your award!

Akelamalu said...

PS I've tagged you for a little meme m'dear. :)

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

吳宗憲Steven said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀