In my best southern accent, I would like to say that I have been thinking about a new award and what I would like it to say. People are like Forrest Gump said " Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what you're gonna get".
You can see this box of chocolates is filled with different and unique candies and just like the chocolates we are all different and unique people. We are the same in that we all have common ingredients that make us more a like than not. Except for the frosting, which represents our personalities, we are indeed very similar on the inside.
I would like to pass this new award to the following nine bloggers that have made a difference to me in the blogsphere:
Sandee at Comedy Plus
Annie at A Nice Place In The Sun
Mimi at Mimi Writes.......
DeEtta at My Little Corner of the world
Michelle at RAMBLING WOODS
Thom at Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever...
Akelamula at Everything And Nothing
Meridith at The Things We Carried
Dawn at Twisted Sister
Of course there are rules and they are as follows.
1. That you must pass this award to others.
2. Link back to me when you have passed them forward.
3. Write a nice post about this award.
4. You must read this award with a southern accent. I call it southern day where we all have to speak with a southern accent. I know that will be hard for some of you, but for the rest of us, we will be fine. So now, ya'll just enjoy this little ol' award and have fun with it.
5. And of course let your folks know that they have a nice award waiting for them.
Ya'll take care now.