Saturday, October 10, 2009

Open Source Blog Post Award


Open Source Blog Post Award
written by Pam- October 10th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Thom at http://tp4ww.com/, has so kindly given this award to me. Thank you very much my friend. I appreciate it so very much. What m!akes this a great award is it has a different way of passing it on Woot!

Before you put the links below when you pass this award, you must remove the participant number 1 from the list. So that all participants up 1 level. Who was number 2 become number 1, number 3 was 2, and so on. Then insert you own links at the bottom (10).

So I remove WoeL and place myself as number 10. How's that for fun?

1. WoeL

2. Lyla

3. Mr. D

4. Sweet_shelo

5. Chris

6. Kaye

7. Yami

8. Mizhelle

9. Hootn’ Anni

10. Thom


So I remove WoeL and place myself as number 10. How’s that for fun? So the new list to be used and copied to those I pass it on to becomes:

1. Lyla


3.Sweet_shelo

4. Chris

5. Kaye

6. Yami


8. Hootn’ Anni

9.Thom

10. finding pam



I am so confused now, so if you have any questions about this award just go to Thom's blog.
Again, Thom, thanks so much. I really appreciate your thinking of me for this award!


And I in turn pass this award onto following blogs:


Sandee at Comedy Plus

Cherie at Butterfly Dreamer

Michelle at RAMBLING WOODS

Mike at RAMBLING STUFF AKA GOLCH CENTRAL


Nick at Nick's Bytes





Meridith at The Things We Carried

DeDetta at My Little Corner of the world

Sara at Barefoot in the Garden

Nita at Throwback at Trapper Creek

Gail at KNOW YOUR "IT'S"

Chickie at Skittering Thoughts

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done my friend. But You could take out the how the list is shaping up part I think that's a bit confusing. LOL. Congrats my friend to those you passed it on to. xoxoxoxo

Mike Golch said...

thank you for this award.

Rambling Woods said...

Thank you Pam...I have to admit that I am a bit confused about it so I will come back tomorrow and take a look again... Hope you are feeling OK...Michelle

Akelamalu said...

Why thank you Pam. :)

I'm a tad confused and will have to read this through a few times before I post it.

Finding Pam said...

OK, Thom... I think I have corrected the problem. In the morning it looked different than last night. You can tell I function better in the am.

The only problem is that in the am, I see some friends I omitted and that troubles me. I am sorry that I had to choose only 8 folks.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh there ya go. That's how I did mine and Hootin' Anni did hers. Shoot...pass it on to plenty my friend. :) No rules on the number you can give it out to that I saw :) Have a great Sunday and week ahead :)

Sandee said...

Congratulations on your newest award. Very well deserved. Thank you for passing it along to me as well. I'll get a post up in the next day or so.

Have a terrific day Pam. Big hug. :)

Bar L. said...

Thank you for stopping by. I read your blog still, I just don't comment much on anyone's lately, I read in my reader just to keep up. thanks for caring about me. I am taking things day by day. I miss you!

DeEtta said...

Thank you Pam. Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I have been down with the flu. Starting to feel human again.

Finding Pam said...

Sandee, I am glad you like the award. Big Hugs to you, too.


Barbara, I miss you too. Like you I do a lot of reading, but not much posting.

DeEtta, I am so sorry you have the flu. I pray you get well soon.

Dr.John said...

Congratulations on your getting this award.

Anonymous said...

Sweet you! Thank you!

Cherie/ Butterfly Dreamer said...

Pam ~ thank you for the award ! You are an amazing soul and so lovely and I did say a prayer for your grandaughter.

Huggles
Cherie

Chickie said...

Thank you :)