Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.Always fun!Step out of the box. Be creative.Use your imagination.No one's answers are quite like yours.Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon. If I were you, I'd do the meme.
This meme is calledThe Ex Files
1. When is the last time someone did something EXtra-special for you? I am very blessed in that my sweet husband does a lot of nice things for me daily.
2. Name one EXciting thing that happens in your life daily. I wake up.
3. Tell us the good, the bad and the uglies of your online EXperiences. All good experiences so far no one has shown their bad or ugly side.
4. What makes an ordinary day EXtraordinary and EXceptional. The difference between the former and the latter is the former is better than the latter.
5. Name one embarrassing incident you had to EXplain to your mother when you were a child.
Nothing to explain to my mother because I could not keep a secret or lie and I blabbed out everything I ever did wrong.
6. If you could FedEX yourself anywhere in the world,where would you go? To a nice warm beach with turquoise blue water and a cute little drink with an umbrella in it.
7. Who would you like to EXray and why?
That is a very strange question...I guess I would exray myself to see if there are any strange things in my stomach or my brain. Well...you ask?