Monday, March 8, 2010
The Queen's Meme #28~ The Never Should Meme
Welcome to the Queen's Tuesday Meme #28
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
The Never Should Meme
Brought to you from the sunny beaches of Somewhere whilst on vacation.
I actually believe that if "shoulds" and "nevers" were banned from the English language we'd all be better off. Who needs to live in absolutes? Should evokes unnecessary and unhealthy guilt.
Never is never enough no matter what you should be doing. Not ever! See? But in this fill-in-the-blank exercise you can be as dogmatic and brutal as you dare.
After today's meme, lose the words.
Oh, never mind.
1. If I never see rain again it will be too soon.
2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to spend with my family.
3. Never in my life have I hurt like I did today.
4. I should always allow more time to drive to an appointment.
5. I should've never listened to my mother N law while under the influence of anesthesia.
6. I never sleep in my car but I should always carry a pillow with me just in case.
7. I should spend more money on vacations because it makes me happy. I should spend less money on my clothes because it makes me sad.
8. Secrets should never be shared with strangers.
9. I should tell you that I never really meant to tell the whole world about my childhood, too late now.
10. Never in a million years would I want you to know that I wanted to be an actress, a music teacher, an artist, and a super hero.
P.S. I will writing my answers in the sand with my toes. This could take some time.