The Queen's Meme #33 ~ The Spring Fling Meme
Spring has flung and fling has sprung. It is time to put your imaginary hat on and step outside the box into the world of fantasy. Spring! Love! Lust! Pheremones! Broken hearts! Dares! Parties! Beaches! Trips! The world of flinging! Ahh....the romance. Ahhh...the migraines.
Webster's defines a spring fling as: a short period of unrestrained pursuit of one's wishes or desires.
The Spring Fling Meme
(The Lovers Dance)
1. Tell us about the your latest spring fling.
I am being flung into spring with or with out my consent. Since I have the object of my desires(Hubs)I have to find new and exciting ways to keep the fling in our spring.
2. What made your fling so special? OR what made it so bad?
Well, to tell you the truth...this pollen is not helping me at all and I can't see the object of my desires because of it.
3. Have you ever been flung on vacation?
Flung? I wish...all we do is work in the yard, so being flung would be nice for a change.
4. All current serious relationships aside, what would be your fantasy spring fling?
Come on. You can tell us. We won't tell your significant other. Maybe.
Spring fling is very short in duration, but in my case I will make an exception for Sawyer.
6. Is there a blogger you'd like to fling for spring?
Would you tell them?
Like I said, I have my man.
7. What is the worst thing that could happen during a spring fling?
8. What constitutues a proper spring fling? ie: Kinds of activities? How will time be spent?
What should spring flings do? What should they NOT do?
Not all spring flings are alike and I am not telling what I do, but it involves chocolate.
9. If your fling lasts through summer is it still a spring fling?
No... it would be a summer fling or summer lovin...
10. How do you get out of a spring fling relationship?
Well...I would just leave.