The Queen's Meme #56 ~ The Numbers Meme
Welcome To The Queen's Meme #56 ~
It's a Numbers Game
Today we will discuss the fascinatingly cerebral subject of numbers.
I must warn you...the questions are excruciatingly difficult. Only the strongest will survive, thereby dodging the dreaded dungeon.
Alliteration! See, I told you I was cerebral.
**and no calculators**!!
1. Do you ever play the lottery? If so, what are your lucky numbers? Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.
Honestly, I tried it a few times. I knew a women in my former town that did win a million dollars. So we were all pumped up to try our lot. My favorite numbers are between one and a hundred. You will have to guess!
2. Did you do something special on 10/10/10 yesterday? I heard that lots of people got married. Are all of you still the same status as of today?
I did my usual things except that I went to Target and Michael's to shop. Why would I want to get married again when I am already married? Just asking?
3. "I've got your number!" Who would you like to say that to or who is the last person you said that to?
It is not too hard to have someone's number especially if you ask them for it. LOL
No seriously, if you are referring to having someone's number as in " I know what you have been up to?" I just watch people and can usually figure them out.
4. How many sheep do you count before you fall asleep?
I stopped counting a long time ago. It kept me up too long.
5. It's almost birthday time for the Queen. Do you believe that age is "just a number"....or is it something else more insidious and frightening???!!! **I am suddenly having a panic attack**
Don't panic my Queen. You will never grow old because you have the spirit of a youngster. Sorta like Peter Pan. "I won't grow up!"
6. How many zeros are in a trillion?
Too many to count!
7. How many sixteenth notes does it take to equal a whole note?
8. (because I can) How many 8 balls are on a pool table?
In your dungeon there maybe more than one because you can, but everyone has just has one.