The Queen's Meme #87 ~ The Crazy Medical Meme
Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
(I'm prolific today. There are 9 questions.)
It's time for your annual check up! I always say "knowledge is power" when entering the stressful confines of a doctor's office. I take a pen and paper, armed with questions and a medical encyclopedia at my disposal. My doctor is not amused. Let's see how well you do on the medical exam I have prepared for you.
The Crazy Medical Meme
1. The smallest bone in the human body is about the size of a grain of rice. What is it?
I think it is in the ear...maybe the cochelea? If you want people to listen then this little bone should be larger.
2. How fast is a sneeze?
Faster than a humming bird's wings. In other words really fast!
3. What percentage of the human body is water?
Just a guess, but is it 82% ?
4. True or False: A human's thumb is as long as his or her nose.
Excuse me... My nose is not that big, but I do have a large thumb.
5. What should you do if you are bitten by a snake?
You mean besides cry?
6. It is a fact that humans get an entirely new skeleton every 12 years. What do we get every six years?
Very funny. I have not heard that before. I think we should get a completely new wardrobe. Or maybe it's a new lease on life?
7. Happiness is directly related to the size of your faith.
8. If there are 9,000 taste buds on your tongue, how many hairs are on your head right now?
Probably three times that amount, say 27,000 hairs unless you are balding. Sorry about that.
9. I believe that the size of the needle is directly related to the mood of the nurse. However, sometimes it's necessary to get shots. If you could be vaccinated against anything in the world, what would it be?
It would have to be a vacanation to stop hate and ignorance in the world.