Monday, December 10, 2012

A pair of hand knitted mittens

I am so excited to get this little package in the mail today.  It is from my friend, Rudee, and she knitted these cute little mittens for me.  She had a drawing and I was the lucky winner.
Isn't this envelope adorable.  I love these mittens and we are going to have a few days of cold weather.  Thank you, Rudee.  My hands will be so warm. 
Rudee is a talented lady.  She is so very talented.  I feel blessed to know her. You can visit Rudee at http://nursingpurls.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Sandee said...

It's fun to win a drawing now and then isn't it? Yes it is. Congratulations on scoring those adorable mittens.

Have a terrific day. :)

Rudee said...

I'm so pleased you like them, Pam! I hope they keep your hands warm!

Akelamalu said...

How lovely!