Saturday, February 19, 2022

It's been way too long...

If anyone still reads my blog, I am thankful for my friends. You may wonder where I have been and what I was doing? Need I say more than "Covid 19" has struck us and I was pretty sick. Thankfully, I stayed out of the hospital. Thankful, I have a wonderful doctor that knows how to take care of me and Hubs. So Hubs and I had Covid 19, despite staying home for a year and three months. I was unlucky enough to get it a second time. You talk about "Long hauler". Now I am recovered some what. The last year and a half has been really rough. I am a survivor though and am starting to feel better again. I am still trying to stay healthy despite having Diabetes and other major illnesses. One of our favorite cats died this year. He was a fairley young cat, maybe two years old. He got Diabetes and we treated him with injections of insulin, but he had a horrible stroke and we had to put him down. We have one Siamese cat and three spoiled dogs. On a good note, Hubs and I just celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary. We met in Spanish class at Louisiana Tech in Ruston, La. AWe went together for 3 1/2 years so we have know each other forever. I am thankful to have found my soul mate, and I love him dearly. I don't have any photos to post. Maybe sometime in the future. In the meantime, please stay well and healthy. Peace and love, Pam

No comments: