Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just a little more cleaning











Caution...













MEN at work...



I LOVE MEN THAT CAN DUST...


AND




I love men that know how to really clean... REALLY, ReaLLy...




AND...


Men that really know how to vacuum...








Men that know...how to clean bathrooms...










Men that know how to fix things...








With their hands and tools...



MEN







I don't care how they are dressed just as long as they can clean...






And like to clean windows...










Did I mention...

WINDOWS...

AGAIN...




It is so easy for men to clean...






Please send me some men that like to clean...





CaN yOu TEll that I am TIRED of Cleaning?

FOR the Realtor...











































































































10 comments:

Akelamalu said...

MWM can clean. In fact he does the cleaning whilst I'm at work! I'd send him over but he's busy shopping. :)

Finding Pam said...

You are so blessed my dear friend and he shops too! What a mann!!!! Just exactly what does WMW stand for?

They are coming to look at my house for the third time. Let's hope that they sign a contract

Chickie said...

I hear you! Luckily, Sweety is nice about cleaning.

Dr.John said...

If you find the man could we borrow him?

Finding Pam said...

Chickie, Your Sweety is so good to you! Will you loan him out? I know a lot of people that would like to borrow him!!!lol

Finding Pam said...

Dr. John, I am beginning to find out that a lot of men do clean house. keeping our home clean is a real chore, especially when the realtor and the client stays for one hour. I am hopeful about a contract soon.

When I can borrow a man that cleans houses, I will certainly loan him out to you and Mrs. Betty!

Thanks for stopping by.

larkswing said...

I very seldom clean our bathroom -hubby does it, so I don't. It is wonderful! I love having a hubby that helps!

Dawn Drover said...

hmmm... so where does one find a man like that? I'd like to borrow him too!

Jeff B said...

Hey, I know how to do all those things. It's the "liking do it" part I have a problem with.

Good luck with that search.

Finding Pam said...

Dawn, I am afraid that you will have to get on the waiting list for that man! Of course I have not found one that likes to clean. lol

I am so glad that you are here, Dawn...,

Jeff, I would not admit to knowing how to do all those things because a man like that is a jewel of a man. You would have to go and help a lot of us clean. Probably a good thing that you are not motivated! haha