I received this lovely award from Akelamua at Everything and Nothing. I feel honored to be amongst such prestigeous company. I salute the others as well.
Connie (Connie Picture That)
JAPRA (Just A Plane Ride Away)
Nick (Nick's Bytes)
Daryl (Out & About In New York City)
Dianne (Forks Off The Moment)
Smalltown RN (A Place I Call Home)
Coudia (Comfort Spiral)
Pam (Finding Pam)Ten facts about me that you might not know.
1. I was a tomboy as a child. I climbed every tree around. I liked that my sister could not climb trees.
2. I loved to fish as a child with my Grandfather. When Hubs and I fished as newlyweds, we argued over who had the best end of the boat.
3. I abhor injustice and prejudice. I always take up for the underdog. It's my natue.
4. I am not afraid to die. I know where I am going.
5. I did not know that I was smart until after I had my first child and returned to college.
6. I am loyal to the end.
7. I am my own worst enemy. It has taken me years to recover from my childhood and my crazy mother.
8. I am a follower of Christ. I was lost for a long time, until I was found. I am thankful.
9. I studied art in Rome, Italy. It was one of the greatest exeperiences of my life. I spent a summer in Berlin, Germany with my sister and her soon to be ex- husband. It was an eye opening experience to see the Berlin Wall and East Berlin.
10. I had major surgery as a child. I had to drink 8 glasses water and take 20 gigantic pills a day. I knew where I would spend every Friday afternoon at the urologist office. I hated being singled out because I was sick.
Now, I have to pass this award on to (i.e. Tag) ten more bloggers, so here goes. It's not compulsory if you really don't want to it but if you do please let me know so I can read the 10 things about you. Step up to the plate:
Pamela,here with me
Candace,my crazy world
DeEtta,My Little Corner of the world
I hope you will read these wonderful blogs and enjoy what they have to say.