The Blog Outside The Box Meme This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? Why I did not do anything? That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.) I think I will decline any help from my queen besides I have heard terrible stories about the dungeon and MICE! Eehhhheeee!
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ? Well, since it is my book, it would have to be called "I did it My Way"
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him? Not a thing because I am still channeling Elvis.
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see? She saw my evil twin sister, Pamerala.
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it?Like I said before, I am sticking to my story. I did not do anything. How did this happen? I don't know. What do you think a sweet gal like me could possibley do to get into this much trouble? Do you think you deserve it? No, of course I don't deserve this at all. Just how objectionable are you? Do tell. I object because I keep my life simple and clean.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be? Honestly, I doubt if I would ever be God of the Universe...I don't have enough muscles, but if I were...my first commandment would be to help those in need.
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen? I fear for I have told a little fib about this meme. I could not let you down by telling the truth. I certainly hope you forgive moi?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.