Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Tuesday Sept.15, 2009

The Queen's Meme #10 ~ The Tick-Tock Meme
Welcome to The Queen's Meme #10.A Tuesday meme posted early this week
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination. No one's answers are quite like yours.
And please, stay out of the dungeon.You don't want to go there.
The Tick-Tock Meme



1. Are you a Rolex watch, a Mickey Mouse watch, or a pocket watch? Definitely not a Mickey Mouse watch, though some would argue that point. Not a pocket watch because it would be too dark in that pocket for me. I would probably fall into the Rolex category, but I am never going to spend that kind of money on one. All I really need is a good time piece that is waterproof. Of course, I do have several watches to choose from because I need a change from time to time.


2. Can you think of a time when you couldn't see the forest for the trees? I tend to have tunnel vision a lot of the time and besides I am short, so I couldn't see too much.


3. Can you think of a time when you were on the outside looking in? What did you see? I have always been on the outside looking in and frankly there was not much to see, except a couple of weirdos do the Cha cha cha and laughing out loud, boorishly loud. See I told you so!



4. Go back in time. Maybe a long time ago, maybe today. Pick an hour you'd like to freeze frame forever and tell us why. It doesn't have to be THE most important hour of your life, but make it a good one. The best years of my life were when our kids were little. I have committed to memory those treasured days and wish for the holidays to be frozen in time, especially when they still believed in Santa.



5. If you were a cuckoo clock, what would others say about you? Shuuuttt uuuppp! Pulzeeee!


6. Can you think of a time when time stood still? The day my mother died. The day my best friend died, the day my grandmother died, the day my grandfather died. The day my mother-n-law died and the day my father-n-law died.














7. Watch this! You are a stopwatch. What would you stop? I would stop the world from turning so fast. Life goes by in the blink of an eye. Slow down just a little bit. What's the rush?






8. Imagine you were just born and have infinite wisdom. After the doctor smacks your newborn dust ruffle you look around and say to the Universe: "Give me a whole lifetime to do "this" and I will bless the day I was born." What did you choose? I would like to be a musician like Stevie Vaughn and play Tick Tock. I just had to work that in some how. It wouldn't matter as long as I could be creative in some way, shape or form.














10 comments:

Sandee said...

I can so relate to #6. I can so relate.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Dawn Drover said...

I can totally relate to number 6 and I totally agree with #7.
Great meme Pam :)

Mimi Lenox said...

I wish life would slow down too....lovely answers, Pam.

Finding Pam said...

Yes, Sandee...it is a tough one.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Big Hugs back to you, my friend.

Finding Pam said...

#6 just sucks, unfortunately,it is a part of life that we all will experience.

Why is it that the older we get the faster time flies? Remember how long summer was when you were a little kid?

Finding Pam said...

Thank you Mimi. I almost forgot to do this meme. So I worked really fast and barely made it. LOL.

Anonymous said...

6. Can you think of a time when time stood still? The day my mother died. The day my best friend died, the day my grandmother died, the day my grandfather died. The day my mother-n-law died and the day my father-n-law died.

Pam, how can I see to write after this? How right you are. Death brings a stillness that makes it difficult to even breath, let alone remember time is marching.

Finding Pam said...

Meridith, you are so very right about death. I still wish you would write the story of my life. You are so very gifted from your heart and your wisdom.

j said...

Your playlist is awesome.

I don't remember as much of my kid's childhood as I would like. I am thankful for the thousands of photographs that I have taken over the years. It helps bring back those memories.

Great answers all!

Finding Pam said...

Jennifer, that was a nice comment about my playlist. Thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. :)

Blessings,
Pam