Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dogs and cat

Carmen, our Doberman, chewing her rawhide bone. She is not paying me any attention.Carmen did not get a new bed because she chews them up. She does not use it like the other dogs, except for chewing the stuffing out of the beds. She inherits a gently used bed.

Carmen snooping around.


Bruno is not impressed. He did not get a new bed for Christmas. My other cat is sleeping.



Suzie says nothing is better than a new rawhide bone and a new camoflaged bed. She is always happy!This is Hot Dog's happy face. He likes his new bed too. Can't you tell?





8 comments:

Sandee said...

How cute. I never heard of a dog chewing up it's bed though. That's odd.

Everyone of your babies looks very happy.

Have a terrific weekend. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...they are all so cute...bed or not. Love the captions on all of these :)

Sherry said...

Hi Pam,

I haven't checked on you in so long. Hope you are feeling better. (I read the 12/18 post). It's such good news to hear about Hunter being hired, for a profession he has such passion for.

I love seeing the photos of your animal family. Their personalities all show. I need to be more like Susie - happy & content with life!

Finding Pam said...

Hey Sherry...It is great to hear from you! I hope that you are well and that you and your mother had a Merry Christmas.

Thank you for the comments on Hunter. We feel very thankful for his blessing.

I need to be more like my dogs too. Especially Suzie. She is such a happy dog.

Love ya and take care.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Love the name Hot Dog :)! Cute!

DeEtta said...

How fun to have Christmas with your beautiful dog children and Bruno the Cat. I love his beautiful blue eyes.

Hope your Christmas was the Best!!!

Cherie/ Butterfly Dreamer said...

Pam those babies are so adorable! Happy Holidays to you and yours. *hugs*

Chickie said...

LOL It looks like Hotdog is guarding his new bed!