Monday, January 11, 2010
The Queen's Meme #20 ~ THe Blabbermouth Meme
Monday, January 11, 2010
The Queen's Meme #20 ~ The Blabbermouth Meme
Welcome to The Queen's Tuesday Meme #20
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon. If I were you, I'd do the meme.
The Blabbermouth Meme
1. When you were a child did you ever blab a family secret and get in trouble for it later?
I am not a very good liar. It is too hard to keep up all those lies so I just tell the truth. I can not lie under any circumstance, so I spilled the beans about everything and to anyone that would listen.
2. Have you said anything in the last 24 hours that you regret? I have not said a word, though I may have had a few thoughts, but I have finally learned to keep my mouth shut. There are extenuating circumstances...
3. Have you ever blabber mouthed something to a significant other that in hindsight you really should have kept to yourself?
No, I don't think so, besides loose lips sink ships.
4. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you could take back?
Well of course! My blog started out as a journal to finding me and I had to be real.
5. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing blabbermouth moment.
I try not to be either. It falls into the category of gossip and I don't go there. Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events and great minds talk about ideas.
6. Who is the biggest blabbermouth tattletale in your household?
Hubs can not shut up...I mean be quite. I never tell him any one's secrets, unless I want the whole world to know.
7. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph are you most interested in getting?
There is one blog I follow and he does not post a photo of himself. He is very brilliant, but I like to put a face with people I converse with. You mean those are not real photos of the bloggers? I am also naive. Duh...
8. If you could hire the loudest and most skilled blabbermouth in the universe to do your talking for you and advertise it well, what message would you like to spread to humanity? Don't hold back.
Do you have to ask? Peace and love make this world a better place. Add in a little less judgement and more tolerance of our fellow man and celebrate the differences.