Monday, March 29, 2010
The Queens Meme # 31 ~ The What Not Meme
Monday, March 29, 2010
The Queen's Meme #31 ~ The What Not Meme
Welcome to the Queen's Tuesday Meme #30
Step out of the box.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like you
The What Not Meme
People are always giving advice on what NOT to do in this situation and that situation. I’ve had it with the know-it-alls this week. I’m switching it up.
It’s your turn to be the expert. Answer what NOT to do in the following situations.
It’s your spin on potential societal blunders (and a few quirky scenarios you might find yourself in). You didn't think I'd leave my quirk home now did ya?
Have at it.
What NOT To Do when you’re…..
1. On a first date - do not talk about your ex-boyfriends.
2. Intoxicated-do not throw up on yourself.
3. In the shower- do not pee.
4. At your ex’s wedding - do not sing "Happy Days Are Here Again."
5. In jail- don't ask what are you in the joint for?
6. being stalked - do not turn into the stalker stalking your stalker. Did that make sense?
7. Stuck to an igloo-watch out for seals or Polar bears.
8. In sewing class - do not sew your fingers together. It really sucks to do that.
9. Asleep in a helium balloon- do not sleep walk.
10. At a birthday party for twins- do not help them open their presents and ask "Is this for me?"
11. On a nude beach-Look straight into their eyes. If you look else where you might see something old hanging out.
12. At the opera-do not leap out of the balcony or say "Here I am."
13. you’re falling in love - keep your mouth shut and do not say a word.
14. Low on gasoline in a bad part of town - Lock your doors, raise the music to an ear busting volumn and lower your car seat into drive by mode. Look cool.
15. Having a baby- do not scream out to your baby's father "This is all your fault!"
16. On fire-do not run. Stop, drop and roll.
17. Lost at the mall - do not ask anyone for help.
18. At a single’s dance- don't be a wall flower.
19. Riding a bike on the Jersey Turnpike - Make sure you are going with the flow of trafic.
20. Driving your significant other's car- do not eat or drink in his car and please put the seat back into the previous position.
21. Being robbed at gunpoint- Don't say "Go ahead and make my day."
22. Kissing- Please don't bite my lip.
23. Paying the hotel cashier -Don't call them patel. That means hotel.
24. Buying lingerie-do not try it on over your outer clothes.
24. Commenting on a blog- be kind and don't leave your life's story there. If you need more space then email them.
25. In Queen Mimi's dungeon- Do not read her diary.