Monday, April 5, 2010
The Queen's Meme # 32 ~ The Peep Peep Meme
I hear a confession is about to erupt in the blogosphere. Do tell....
I'm all ears.
Monday, April 5, 2010
The Queen's Meme #32 ~ The Peep Peep Meme
Welcome to the Queen's Tuesday Meme #32
Step out of the box.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like you
Easter has come and gone. But I'll bet you have stories to tell! We present: The Peep Peep Meme. I feel a sugar rush coming on....
1. What does Easter mean to you (if that is not too personal)?
I love Easter and what is stands for. Easter is all about Christ who suffered and died for us on the cross and was resurrected Easter Sunday so that we could have life eternal.
2. When did you last go on an Easter egg hunt? Did you find anything?
That was a few years ago when my GRANDS were here for Easter and my birthday. Of course every year our church has a huge egg extravaganza for the children.
3. Your favorite celebrity is dressed up in a bunny outfit and about to jump out of a cake. Who is it?
Mmmmmm.....Let me think about it. OK! I want George Clooney to jump out of that cake, but not in a bunny outfit.
4. What is the most unusual thing you've ever done with Easter eggs?
Made egg salad and smeared it all over my body? Well, you did ask? It was a feast! Gotcha!
5. What's your favorite color of peeps?
I love the traditional color of my peeps and I want them to be yellow.
6. Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?
Do I look like I am three years old? Of course I believe in the Easter bunny. I just saw him last Saturday.
7. Imagine: You are invited to the White House for the annual Easter egg hunt. What surprise should President Obama put in each egg for the kids?
An IOU for all the money they and their generations to the 5Th are going to have to pay back for Obama Care.
8. What's your favorite kind of candy to eat at Easter?
Jelly beans, especially the green ones, then the red ones, then the orange ones and then the yellow ones.
9. Have you ever dyed eggs for Easter?
Duh? I was not born yesterday and of course I have dyed eggs for Easter. I hope you don't use just those plastic eggs?
10. You have just found a genuine Faberge egg (like the one pictured here) worth millions of dollars. Would you keep it or sell it for cash at auction? What would you do with the money?
Well, I think you know the answer to that question? I would sell it and give the money to a worthy cause.
11. Do you have an Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it?
Show us a picture of your hat.
We wore Easter bonnets when we were little kids and I can't find the picture. I am still missing a lot of things from our move last year. Oh, where could they be?
12. Please share any special Easter memories or traditions you have with us.
One of my favorite Easters was a few years back when my sons came home for Easter. The grow ups went to a concert and Hubs and I baby sat the Grands. We made Easter cookies, dyed eggs, decorated the eggs, made cupcakes with green icing grass and jelly beans. It was one of the best days ever. I loved every minute of it. I don't get to see them often especially on holidays, so I still cherish this memory.