Sunday, May 9, 2010

Finding Me





Something wonderful is happening to me. I have this sense of peace deep in my heart that I have never felt before. I know this sounds strange, but I can feel someone praying for me. While I have good and bad days, lately, I am feeling tranquil and complete. I feel whole as a person. I am thankful for the good days...very thankful indeed.

I have been devoting time for myself and healing of my spirit. During my prayers the last few nights, I give thanks to God for all the many blessings in my life, but I sense this newness in myself. Today I am thankful for all that completes me. Thankful for two wonderful sons and a precious DIL and my grand children. I absoutley love being a mother to them. I can not think of anything to compare it with.

I pray for so many folks daily, and rarely do I pray for myself. I give all the glory to God and thanksgiving to those that keep me in prayer. I think of the symbol for infinity and know that forever is how long God loves me. The symbol signifys completeness for me and I hope to become all that I can be.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. :). Happy Mothers Day :)

DeEtta said...

Pam, that was a beautiful Post from a beautiful lady, inside and out. It made me feel so happy for you that you are "Finding You". Happy Mother's Day. You have been in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Akelamalu said...

I'm glad that you have this feeling - cherish it. x

Rudee said...

Happy Mother's Day, Pam.

crochet lady said...

Amen to that. So, glad you have peace of prayer in your heart.

Sandee said...

Being at peace with oneself is indeed a wonderful thing. I'm glad you have found that.

Have a terrific day and the very best Mother's Day ever. Big hug. :)

Chickie said...

Wonderful post.

I'm so glad you're having this feeling and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Gail said...

HI PAM<

This is a lovey post - I am so happy for youthat you feel such inner-peace and joy for all that you are blessed with. Amen.

Love you
Gail
peace......

Just Be Real said...

Pam that is very encouraging. I trust you had a good Mother's Day. Thank you for such an inspiring post. Blessings.

mielikki said...

EXCELLENT

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you Pam. Whatever it is you're doing.. keep on doing it!

{HUGS}

yui said...

Hi! I'm behind you.
Good luck!

Mouse said...

A beautiful post, thank you Pam xx