Monday, July 5, 2010
Welcome to The Queens's Meme #44 ~The Firsts Meme
The Queen's Meme #44 ~ The Firsts Meme
Welcome to The Queens's Meme #44 ~
The Firsts Meme
(a totally random and useless meme about firsts)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I usually look at my hair and say " Not too bad for a night of sleeping on it." Then I brush it out.
2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life?
Camping in Colorado with my family before they split up. I was three or so.
3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see?
I see gobs and gobs of Lady Cream Peas from the garden.
4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date.
Something with a bottle spinning around, I mean that was a very long time ago?
5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you'd land?
I would be in one of those cute little straw huts in Tahiti sipping a cool glass of tea.
6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car?
I hook up my seat belt. I want to stay safe...have you seen my driving lately? HA!
7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn?
I love you little boy.
8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love?
I don't really keep up with that sort of thing. I mean I was 15 years old. Who can remember that long ago?
9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day?
I would not change a thing, I think God got it right the first time.
10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list
I still have not found that IPOD from our move, but on my mind is What A Wonderful World.
11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again?
I think that would be innocence of youth, although I am pretty gullable...does that count?
12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?
With out a question, Barbara Bush.
13. Post a link to your first blog post.
I hate to tell you this, but some where along the way I forgot how to do this. I'm not sure I really knew how in the first place. Please send any suggestions my way. Also, I need help with my Peace globe because I am lost with my new laptop.
14. When was the last time you needed FirstAid?
I am always doing something to need first aid, whether I cut my finger or scratched my knee. It is just who I am.
15. Can you explain what a first down is in football?
I think it is when the team make 9 yards to be a first down. They have so many tries and if they don't make it then I think the other team gets the ball? I am not sure which side makes this play, I am guessing it would be the offensive?