Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Welcome to The Queen's Meme #42 ~ The Beach Meme
The Queen's Meme #42 ~ The Beach Meme
Welcome to The Queen's Meme #42 ~ We're going to the beach!
I apologize for the lateness of this meme posting. I was shopping for a bathing suit. I kid you not. More on that later. Right now....let's hit the beach.
#42 The Beach Meme
1. When is the last time you saw the ocean?
A very long time ago.
2. Where is your favorite stretch of beach shoreline?
3. Are you planning a beach vacation this year?
We don't vacation very much anymore. We are home bodies. Besides we have no one to take care of the back 40 and the animals when we are gone.
4. Bikinis or one-piece?
Now a one-piece
5. Do you sunbathe or sit under an umbrella?
I do not sunbathe it is bad for you. Don't forget your sunscreen.
6. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Yes, in Italy everyone is nude. hahahaha except moi.
7. Favorite activity at the beach while on vacation?
Building sand castles and and shell hunting.
8. Condo, hotel or cottage rental?
What about camping?
9. What beach in the whole wide world would you like to visit for the first time?
I hate to tell you this, but I am not that into beaches. I really prefer mountains.
10. Did you ever have a special romantic time at the beach?
Not a single "From Here To Eternity" moments. LOL!
11. Tell us about a favorite beach memory.
When I was in high school,my best friend's dad worked for the trains. Judy and I would go via train to New Orleans and along the gulf route to Destin,Fla. We stayed with her brother every year. He was a bachelor and and officer in the Air Force. He had a GTO convertable and we thought this was so cool. This was when Destin was still quaint and charming. For two young girls, it was exciting and so much fun.