Welcome to The Queen's Meme #72
I've been on a short hiatus due to illness but glad to be back! Now that I've returned, let's talk about returns. Why not? I'll bet you have a lot to say about that. I know I do!
1. When is the last time you returned a library book?
I returned a library book about five years ago. We don't have a library in the woods where we live. I google a lot of things and I use my Kindle for reading.
2. Is there anyone you'd like to see return to your life?
As in return from the dead?
3. Have you finished your income tax return?
No, I am still waiting on family tax info from Louisiana.
4. Do you ever return things to the store for refund, credit or exchange? Have you had a bad experience with customer service over this issue? Tell us your story.
I rarely exchange or return anything for me. I am a really good shopper. For Hubs it is a different story.
5. You would like to see your favorite movie named The Return of Meet Joe Black. I cry every time I watch this movie.
6. Is there something you're still waiting to be returned to you?
If I am still waiting on them to return something, then I doubt if I will get it back now.
7. You are in a canyon. On the other side stands your beloved. You stand and shout something to him/her making a large echo. What do you want to hear in return?
"I love you!"
8. If you could turn back and go in the reverse direction in your life, making things better for yourself and those you love, how would your journey begin?
I seriously doubt if I would want to turn back time. I like my life the way it is now.