Monday, October 1, 2012

Here is my wash room

Here is a look into my wash room.  If you remember, I've been working on this for a while.  It is starting to pull all together.   I have decorated with a lot of my grandmother's things that I adore.  I don't always like to have so much stuff out, but in this one room I can reminisce about my grandmother.




Here is a close up of the upper shelves.  These large baskets I have had for over thirty years.  I almost gave them away because I had no place for them until now.
Hubs built these great shelves this weekend.  It makes a huge difference in how I can store things.  Those bowls made a lot of favorites by my grandmother.


Still a work in progress.

 
New shelves.  I need more containers.

5 comments:

Sandee said...

That's adorable and I love how you arranged everything. So cute.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

DeEtta said...

I love your wash room. A very cheerful place to think about your grandmother and do your laundry. T

Gail said...

Hi - love all your creative decor. Gives an uplifiting feel to doing laundry :-)
Love Gail
peace.....

Akelamalu said...

It looks really pretty and homely!

Travis Cody said...

That looks great. Who says a laundry area needs to only be functional? I like how you put some homey touches to it.